Breast cancer is now a serious concern for all community groups. Teenagers, parents and social institutions need to be involved in dealing with breast cancer. So that no more victims of this disease. If earlier can be overcome and prevented, then this breast cancer will not spend a lot of money for healing
WARNING TO ALL OF US
One in eight women in the United States has a life-threatening mass to experience breast-cancer. Incidence continues to increase while mortality remains the same. The most common type of breast cancer is ductal infarction carcinoma (75% of cases). These tumors are hard on palpation, usually axillary to axillary nodes, and have a worse prognosis than other tilapia breast-cancer. Inflammatory lobular carcinoma is responsible for 5-10% of cases. These tumors come with multicenter tumors and clear-cut thickening. The axillary nodes are exposed equally to infiltrating ductal carcinomas, but different metastatic sites. Ductal carcinoma usually spreads in the lungs, lungs, liver, or brain, while lobular carcinoma metastasizes meningeal surface or in other unusual places. There are many other types of breast-cancer, indicated by various percentages and prognosis. Now there is no cure for breast-cancer. There is no specific cause; it seems that genetic, hormonal, and environmental factors can support the development of this cancer. If the lymph nodes are not affected, then the prognosis will be better. The key to improved healing is early diagnosis before attacking metabolism.
- Breast Cancer is one of the most common
cancersfound in Indonesia is usually found in cancer aged 40-44 years and most locations in the upper kernron laternal
- The most common type of breast cancer is ductal infarction carcinoma (75% of cases). Inflammatory
loburalcarcinoma is responsible for 5-10% of cases. The affected nodusilarisis the same in the ductal carcinoma of the infiltrate, but the place of treatment is different, ductal carcinoma usually spreads in the liver, lung, liver, or brain, while lobular carcinoma metastasizes meningeal surface or in other unusual places.
The etiology of breast cancer is not known with certainty. However, some patient risk factors are suspected to be associated with the incidence of the breast cancer, namely:
- Age> 30 years
- Delivery of the first child at age> 35 years
- Not married and nullipara
- Age menars <12 years
- Age of menopause> 55 years
- Have had an infection, trauma, or surgical operation of benign breast tumor
- Old hormonal therapy
- Have contralateral breast cancer
- Have had gynecological surgery such as ovarian tumor
- Ever experienced a radiation in the area of the chest
- Family history with breast cancer on mother, sister, mother, sister,
- Oral contraceptives in patients with benign breast tumors such as malignant
THANKS FOR READING.