Breast cancer is now a terrible disease for women, young and old. even many teenage girls began to experience this disease. that is why the case review of this disease needs to be informed to the public.
thepatient’s reaction to the diagnosis and ability to resolve the problem.
- Complete gynecology and complete.
- Ask related questions include the following: coping skills, support systems, lack of knowledge, and a sense of discomfort.
- Perform a complete physical assessment with special attention to breast and related signs and associated mass symptoms.
- Monitor pulse and blood pressure against signs of shock and hemorrhage.
- Avoid measuring blood pressure, injection, IV flow, and venous function on the operated side to prevent infection and disruption of circulation.
- Inspection of bandages against bleeding in a legislative manner; monitor drainage, pain, swelling, or drainage.
Diagnosis Preoperative Pregnancy
- Lack of knowledge about breast cancer and treatment options.
- Fear and ineffectiveness of coping associated with cancer diagnosis, treatment
Postoperative Nursing Diagnosis
- Pain and discomfort.
- Damage to skin integrity due to surgical incision.
- Impaired self-image associated with loss of body parts, changes in self-image, and fear of the partner’s reaction to the loss experienced.
Fixing Less Knowledge
- Teach follow-up through telephone connection for curiosity about incision, pain management, and family and patient adjustment; may permit the patient to make contact with the community nursing service if necessary.
- Teach how to empty the reservoir and measure the drainage if going home using drain.
Eliminate Pain and Discomfort
- Provide patient-controlled analgesia (PCA).
- Elevate moderately affected limbs only.
Maintenance of Skin Integrity
- Maintain the patency of the surgery to prevent fluid accumulation under chest wall incisions.
- Inform the decrease of sensation in the
operativearea due to neurological disorders; call for signs of infection or irritation.
- Teach to gently massage the surgery with vitamin E or other lotions to improve circulation and improve skin elasticity.
Thanks for your attention.
Thanks for reading.