Breast cancer is now increasingly happening. this disease is very dangerous. the culture of eating fast food, and canned foods containing preservatives, is one of the causes of this disease
Reduce Stress and Improve Koping Skill
- Preoperative, give patients time to absorb the meaning of the diagnosis and provide information to help evaluate the availability of treatment options.
- The best level of physical condition, psychology, and preoperative nutrition; consider the patient as an active member and healthcare team and allow to discuss with those who will provide care.
- Avoid pressing the patient to see where the incision is if the patient is not ready.
- Get help from family or friends who provide support to improve the acceptance of body change.
- Recognize that couples often need more guidance, support, and counseling to cope with the crisis.
- Provide information on the development of postoperative surgical edema and strategies to prevent it; cuts, bruises, and infections in operative sites are dangerous that can trigger problems.
- Encourage to grab when free of post-anesthesia nausea and fluid tolerance; do range motion exercises fast, and prevent stiffness.
- Encourage self-care and exercise such as “climbing the wall” with the fingers to prevent contraction; pain other than a mild discomfort, there should be no therapeutic exercise; Radical mastectomy causes greater difficulty.
- Encourage normal work-related activities and arm-related work, arm motion when walking, cleaning
operationspots, avoiding injuries with therapeutic exercises; loosen clothes that do not cause constriction.
Improving Sexual Function
- Talk about how the patient sees him and the libido-related decrease associated with exercise, nausea, or ancients.
- Clarify concept errors, eg, cancer can be sexually transmitted.
- Encourage an open discussion of fear.
- Provide suggestions that vary the time of the day for sexual activity (when not tired) or positions that most comfort, and position change, eg, hugging, kissing, manual stimulation.
That breast cancer is one of the most common
The cause of breast cancer carcinoma with certainty. However, some risk factors in the client allegedly associated with the incidence of breast cancer, namely:
- Age> 30 years
- Delivery of the first child at age> 35 years
- Not married and
- Age of menopause <12 years
- ever has an infection, trauma, or benign tumor surgery
- Old hormonal therapy
- Have experienced chest radiation
- Family history with breast cancer in mother, mother sister,
sister / brother
Thanks for reading,
Thanks for your attention.